This website www.n-e-a-t-jewellery.myshopify.com (the "Site") is provided and operated by Maria Andrea Lems ("we", "us" or "our"). We take the privacy of your information very seriously and believe that it is important for you to know what types of information we collect from the Site and how we treat information we may receive from you.
2. Personal Information
We may collect and store the following personal information about you:
- certain information required to register with the Site (including first and last name, telephone number, email address and delivery/invoice address);
- details of any requests for Products you make through the Site;
- billing information such as your credit card number and expiry date; and
- other information you generate as a result of Site interactions.
3. Automated Collection
We may automatically collect information such as the type of internet browser and operating system you use, IP-address of the computer you are using, the website from which you linked to our Site and the website you visit as you leave the Site. We use this information to collect broad demographic information about the visitors to the Site and to improve the Site's content and to help us understand how users are interacting with the Site and services provided.
5. Use of Personal Information
Our primary purpose in collecting user information is to provide you with a safe, smooth and efficient experience and to provide the Product(s) you may have requested.
By using our Site and providing your personal information, you agree that we may use your personal information in order to:
- administer the Site;
- process your order(s), including dispatch, payment and returns (if applicable);
- collect payment for any Products we provide to you;
- make general improvements to our Site and the Products we offer;
- analyse how customers are making use of the Site;
- enable third parties to carry out technical, logistical or other functions on our behalf;
- Prevent and detect potentially prohibited or illegal activities (including fraud and abusive use of the Site)
6. Sharing Personal Information
Credit or debit card payments will be collected by us. In order for payments to be processed you may need to provide some necessary details to our payment processor. We tell you about this at the point we collect that information on the Site.
We may also share your personal information with:
- other companies we have instructed to provide services or goods for us;
- law enforcement agencies, other governmental agencies or third parties if we are required by law to do so
We will not disclose any of your personal information without your permission.
7. Security and Storage of Personal Information
Although we maintain safeguards to protect your personal information from unauthorised or inappropriate access, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure and we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to us or provided through the Site.
Where we use your personal information for mailing purposes, you will have the right to unsubscribe at any time. To unsubscribe just click on the unsubscribe link of any marketing email that you receive from us.
9. Contacting Us